Hotel recommendation in Thailand, our Thailand hotels
Thailand hotels and hotel recommendation for a holiday in Thailand. Our hotels and which we can recommend to you. Cheap, Quiet Hotels in Thailand.
Good and cheap hotels in Bangkok
For a longer vacation in Bangkok, there are several ways to stay overnight, which is why we have summarized hotel recommendations for a Thailand vacation. For a long-term vacation in Thailand, I recommend you to rent a house or apartment. Not only is it cheaper to rent a house or apartment, you also have many advantages. If you only travel to Bangkok for a few weeks and days, you can take a closer look at the following hotels.
- Hotel at Chatuchak night market. A very cheap and good hotel near Chatuchak night market, the Mo Chit bus station and with easy access to the BTS Skytrain is the G9Bangkok. If you travel to Bangkok for a week to see the sights, I recommend this quiet hotel.
- Cheap hotel at Lumphini Park in Bangkok. Highly recommended is the Bed & Breakfest S Bloc Saladaeng.
- In the Nana Plaza red light district. If you do not want to live far from the party area in Bangkok to spend beautiful, wild nights for the ICheck inn is right. A very nice hotel in the Soi 2 iCheck inn.
Hotel recommendation for a holiday in Pattaya
The right hotel for the right Pattaya vacation. Also in Pattaya there are many hotels in different price range. Well, which is the right one for me now?
Good hotels in Pattaya Naklua
- A reasonably priced and very nice hotel with a large pool on Naklua Road is the Lek Hotel. With about 20 € per night and room, depending on the season, you can stay in this quiet hotel.
- Woodlands Hotel & Resort is also located in Naklua and close to Terminal 21 Shopping Center. This particular hotel has impressed me with the very beautiful landscaped pool area. Very delicious and balanced is the breakfast buffet offered there.
Cheap Hotels in Central Pattaya
Cheap hotels on Phuket
If you want to go to Phuket Town for a nice family vacation, I have the following hotel recommendation for you. In the middle of the city, you can take a bus to Patong and other parts of the island. Why it is also worth staying there.
Phuket Town Hotels
- Directly at the bus station in Phuket Town is a nice hotel for the family. I have been recommended by friends from my Phuket holiday trip, who booked there. The Lub Sbuy House is a good and cheap hotel.
- Another very nice but a little bit more expensive accommodation near the bus station in Phuket Town is the Royal Phuket City Hotel. There you have a magnificent pool on the roof of the parking garage of the hotel.
- A very cheap accommodation with free WiFi would be the Ekkamon accommodation. The hotel is located on a quiet side street just 2 minutes from the bus station. Note: For this hotel you should bring a front door for your door, because for 500Baht the night per room you should see in it only a place to stay.
Hotels in Patong City
- Patong City is a bit more expensive resort, especially in high season. A very nice hotel near the beach is the Deevana Patong Resort & Spa. Patong Beach is a leisurely 10-minute walk.
- Times a different hotel, right on Patong Beach and with very nice bathroom is the 8080 Hotel Patong. Hotel tip and recommendation: This hotel is very reasonably priced.
Hotel recommendation in Chiang Mai
- The Grand WIPANAN in Chiang Mai is a very nice, quiet hotel in Thailand with large rooms. In the high season you get there for around 35 € the night a great room. The hotel has a gym, a pool area and a laundry room. However, it was too cold for me to swim in December.